VIEW THE EVENTS & FEATURED AREAS
THE MAJOR OF GOLF BUSINESS IN NIAGARA
Welcome to the 6th Annual Niagara Golf Show & Sale, Niagara’s only showcase for everything golf in the region. This years show is shaping up to be the best yet with 60+ vendors from Niagara, Ontario, Western NY, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio showing their product, whether it be guest fees, memberships, stay and play packages or selling that latest driver, set of irons or new pair of shoes. This opportunity is wonderful as it is showing that the Niagara golf market is alive and well!
The Show started 6 years ago. Boy…has time flown by. The first Niagara Golf Show & Sale was operated by Bob Allan, long time owner of Niagara Golf Warehouse (previously Nevada Bobs and Dimarco Golf) and was located inside the now Holiday Inn on Ontario Street in St. Catharines, Ontario. Bob wanted to show everyone just what the Niagara golf market had to offer and the first show was a tremendous success! With so much success it quickly outgrew itself and moved to the Scotia Bank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls, Ontario with the help of General Manager, Chris McCartney.
With last years show selling 100% of its booths and having record attendance the 6th Annual Niagara Golf Show & Sale has grown again! This years Show will be at the Scotiabank Convention Center, located right in the Casino District of Niagara Falls.
Since then, the Show has grown with vendors coming as far as Michigan and Pennsylvania and golf enthusiasts from around the Golden Horseshoe and Western New York state.
There are so many things to do this year! And with new ideas the Show is ever evolving to interact with you…the customer.
- Come out and purchase at clearance pricing bags, shoes, headwear, clubs and apparel from Niagara Golf Warehouse and Tee to Green Liquidators.
- Meet representatives from local and regional golf courses promoting their memberships, spring rates, presale guest fees, stay and play packages and more.
- Hit the latest equipment from Taylor Made, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Mizuno and Cobra inside our 75 yard long, full height driving range and testing area.
- Listen in on our local PGA of Canada Professionals as they discuss various topics of the industry today from how to get your kids playing golf to understanding the psychology of the game. Don’t miss these great discussions from the best of the business in the region at our Speakers Forum.
- Come watch our second annual “Battle of the Mayors” Long Drive Contest. Who will win mayoral bragging rights this year?Last year was a battle but Mayor Pat Darte (Niagara-on-the-Lake) was victorious. This is the second year of this fun contest and promises to be a fun and interactive experience. Come out and cheer on your local mayor!
We hope you come enjoy the Show. And for you to enjoy it that much more we are providing you a 2 for 1 coupon that you can download here.